Today’s semi-permanent, lash extensions come in different types, colors and lengths to fit everyone’s definition of glamour. Clients can choose from pre-curled short, medium, or long synthetic lashes that can look natural (think “athletic length”) or ultra dramatic for a red carpet look.
Each individual lash is attached one-by-one via a trained technician and curved to replicate a natural eyelash for maximum volume. The feathery, light-weight lashes are water resistant and can last for several months if touch-ups are maintained every two to three weeks.
The “Natural” Look full set – for 20-50 lashes per eye.
The “Gorgeous” Look full set – for 50-100 lashes per eye.
The “Foxy” Look full set – up to 20 lashes per eye only on the outer corners of the eyes
Eyelash Extensions Maintenance
Up to 30 lashes per eye, recommended every 2-3 weeks.
The application takes about 60-120 minutes. During your application, you will comfortably recline with your eyes closed. The application is painless and wonderfully relaxing. Clients typically fall asleep. Lashes can be removed easily and painlessly at any time at Wax Spa by a Professional using a debonder, a special removal fluid.
WHAT YOU SHOULD DO BEFORE YOUR LASH APPOINTMENT:
- Remove all eye makeup and clean your Lashes with mild, oil free cleanser.
- Do not use oil based makeup removers to clean your Lashes prior to the application.
- Do not put on any mascara.
- If you are a contact lens wearer, please remove contact lenses and wear glasses to your appointment, or bring a lens case and remove them when you arrive at your appointment.
- Plan to set aside up to 2 hours for your appointment. Bring your own iPod or favorite music if you like.